She is Fierce
Time’s up for staying silent. Say hello to 150 raw, wild poems where women speak out. From suffragettes to schoolgirls, from spoken word superstars to civil rights activists, from aristocratic ladies to kitchen maids, these voices demand to be heard. So open up for bold, brave and beautiful verses by women from all walks of life: Maya Angelou, Wendy Cope, Emily Bronte, Hollie McNish and many more!
- A stunning gift book of powerful poems by women
- Inclusive array of voices both classic and contemporary
- Organised by theme, from growing up to protest and joy
- Includes a short but informative biography of each poet
- A wonderful poetry collection to keep on your shelf