The creators of Supertato and Cake love to write about food that defies expectations. And now it’s time to say hello to Christopher Pumpkin. Have you ever heard of a Halloween pumpkin who doesn’t want to be scary? Nor has anyone else – until Christopher is magicked to life by a witch. At first, he’s delighted. The witch wants him to prepare for a party! He can’t wait to hang up colourful bunting and bake pretty fairy cakes! But hang on. This is a seriously spooky party in a creepy castle, where Chris must hang cobwebs and cook curried slugs. Ugh! How revolting! What’s a pumpkin to do?
- A heartwarming rhyme by the authors of Supertato
- A story about being yourself and blazing your own trail
- Hilariously spooky artwork by top illustrator Nick East
- The perfect read-aloud treat for Halloween and autumn
- Sue Hendra and Paul Linnet have sold over a million books