Being sick all day is no laughing matter. Oh wait: it kind of is, now! Cartoon queen Raina Telgemaier tells a story of her real-life growing pains. You’ll wince in sympathy – and you’ll laugh out loud! One night, Raina wakes up with a terrible upset tummy. Her mom has one, too, so it’s probably just a bug. In a few days’ time, Raina is back at school, dealing with the usual highs and lows: friends, not-friends and annoying classmates. But Raina’s tummy trouble isn’t going away. The bathroom is starting to feel like her best buddy. And the trouble seems to be linked to her worries about food, school and friendship. What’s going on?
- A wonderful new story from a star of graphic fiction
- Follows Raina as she learns to face and conquer fears
- Beautiful colour artwork in Raina’s unmistakable style
- Raina is the author of Smile, Drama, Sisters and Ghosts
- Her bestselling graphic books have won several awards