Horrible Science: Frightful Flight (New Edition)
Humans aren’t designed to fly. That’s why the first people to try it came to a very sticky end! (And that’s why this is a Horrible Science book!) But after centuries of death-defying stunts, blood-curdling blunders and fearsome flops, people have finally taken to the skies!Read on to discover:
- how to build a flying saucer
- which brave bird-men flew on feather wings
- how the zeppelin Hindenburg burned to a crisp in just 34 seconds
- why brave pilots flew faster than sound. Boom!
- which perilous plane was made of piano wire
- what happened to the world’s first flying sheep
A book stuffed with hair-raising heights, dizzying drops, terror, tears, triumphs – and squishy bits. It’s fearsome fun! Just don’t forget your parachute!
Colour in this great picture of a hippo with enormous teeth!
What do caterpillars turn into? Join up the dots to find out, then colour it in.
Download this cool Horrible Science wallpaper for your PC.
Slimy Horrible Science wallpaper for you to download!
Can you find all the words in this African puzzle?