Horrible Science: Ugly Bugs
Ugly Bugs. You don’t have to go very far to find them. Pick up any stone, look into any corner, and a hideous creepy-crawly thing is bound to squirm out! Huge hairy spiders! Wriggly centipedes! Slimy slugs and snails! Most frail folk will scream and run away. But if you’re brave and intrepid enough to look closer, then it’s time to discover:
- what slugs do with their slime
- why flies throw up on your tea
- how insects drink your blood
- how a preying mantis bites its victim’s head off
- which sickening centipede can kill you
- which people eat fried woodlice as a tasty snack. Yum!
- which prowling parasites live off YOU!!
So lift up the stone on the creepy-crawly world of insects, and get ready to say ‘ulp’ at all the nasty bits. It’s ugly bugs vs. horrible humans – but who wins?
Colour in this great picture of a hippo with enormous teeth!
What do caterpillars turn into? Join up the dots to find out, then colour it in.
Download this cool Horrible Science wallpaper for your PC.
Slimy Horrible Science wallpaper for you to download!
Can you find all the words in this African puzzle?