Once there was once a cow who was always miserable, and a lamb who tried to cheer her up. But the cow was impossible to cheer up! Even Father Christmas couldn’t make her happy! After a while the poor lamb burst into tears himself and sunk into a deep gloom. But after a while, the cow started to miss her happy friend. Would she be able to cheer him up?
- A rib-tickling picture book from a best-loved team
- A gentle look at feelings and how to be a good friend
- Jeanne Willis wrote award-winner Who’s in the Loo?
- She also won the Booktrust Prize for The Bog Baby
- Tony Ross illustrates the popular Horrid Henry books
Who's reading this?
Rate this book
- Award Winners
- Award-Winning Author
- Award-Winning Illustrator
- Comedy and Humour
- Farm Animals
- Favourite Authors & Illustrators
- EYFS Area of learning
- Personal, social & emotional development
- All About You
- Friends and Friendship
- Picture Book
- Reading for Pleasure
- Shared Reading