Alesha Dixon’s feelgood fantasy about fame and fulfilment. What if the world’s top pop star swapped places with her top fan…? Naomi is fifteen, and living in the limelight. Her music has broken America. She’s huge in Japan and on top of the world. But secretly Naomi is sick of touring, and of missing her schoolfriends and mum, and of shopping in Westfield alone at midnight. Enter Ruby. She’s Naomi’s biggest fan. She knows the words to every song and can mirror every dance move. So when the girls swap bodies, will Ruby embrace her new A-list life? Or is it nicer to be normal, after all?
- A funny and touching story about what really matters
- By TV presenter and former teen pop star Alesha Dixon
- Full of access-all-areas glimpses into a celebrity’s life
- Alesha writes from the heart about a world she knows
- She also writes the bestselling Lightning Girl books