The 117-Storey Treehouse
What’s new in the bonkers treehouse that never stops growing? It’s full of storeys – and cool stories! In this ninth book in the hit series, Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton have added thirteen new tiers to their leafy palace of fun. There’s a tiny-horse level, a pyjama-party room, an Underpants Museum and a Treehouse Information Centre! But Andy and Terry have found themselves running from the Story Police – and the only way to escape is through the terrifying Door of Doom!
- Thirteen new stories from this best-loved treehouse
- Laugh-out-loud comedy told in text and wacky cartoons
- Bestselling hi-jinks for fans of Mr Gum and Roald Dahl
- Full of imagination, humour and topsy-turvy surprises
- This series won the ABIA Book of the Year Award 2015