The Jolly Pocket Postman
It’s a normal morning delivering the mail for our old friend the Jolly Postman – until he bumps his head. Oh dear! Our jolly hero has shrunk to the size of a postage stamp! And it just gets curiouser and curiouser! How will he deliver his letters now? Join the Jolly Postman in a classic story full of familiar friends. Can you give him a hand delivering his mail? There are real letters to open, and a magnifying glass to help you navigate his amazing miniature world.
- The third classic adventure for the Jolly Postman
- Originally published in 1995 and now back in print
- By all-time favourite duo Janet and Alan Ahlberg
- Includes tiny letters to open and a magnifying glass
- Over five million Jolly Postman series titles sold