The Last Kids on Earth
TOTAL MONSTER ZOMBIE CHAOS. Could you survive it? Not sure? Then read this book NOW! Just over a month ago, Jack Sullivan was a normal clueless kid. Now he’s battling hungry zombies on a daily basis – and he’s still alive. How does Jack do it? Can he rescue his best friend? And defeat the biggest monsters in town? And not get bitten? In spite of his whopping to-do list, he’s found time to write this story, full of monster-busting tips to save your life!
- A hilarious zombie adventure, perfect for comics fans
- By the author of the brilliant Galactic Hot Dogs series
- Fast-paced fun full of thrills, doodles, twists and turns
- Bursting with illustrations that bring the story to life
- For fans of Tom Gates, Dog Man and the Wimpy Kid
“Terrifyingly fun! Max Brallier’s The Last Kids on Earth delivers big thrills and even bigger laughs.” Jeff Kinney